Refunds & Exchanges
When Refunds are Offered
Refunds are offered before the event provided you notify us in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
up to 48 hours before 9am of the advertised date of the event.
In the event that SMASH! is cancelled, we will automatically refund you your money.
In the event that SMASH! is postponed, you will be notified and will be able to request a refund.
When Refunds are Not Offered
Refunds are not offered:
- within 48 hours of the event starting.
- if the event ends after it has started.
- if one of the featured guests is unable to be present or perform after the event has started.
- if a scheduled event on the day is cancelled after the event has started.
- if an event is rescheduled after the event has started.
- if you fail to redeem your ticket on the day.
- if you sell your ticket.
- if you purchase your ticket from an entity other than SMASH Inc.
- if you fall ill or your personal circumstances change after the event has started.
- if you breach the Code of Conduct.
- if you break the law or are ejected during the event.
How Refunds are Offered
Depending on what method you use to pay for your ticket, refunds are processed through PayPal, BPAY or via direct deposit into a nominated bank account (by request).
In the event that SMASH! is cancelled or postponed, due to the volume of refunds to be processed, it may take up to four weeks before your refund is processed.
Cancellation of Tickets
SMASH Inc reserves the right to cancel ticket purchases at any time up to 48 hours before 9 am of the advertised date of the event; a full refund will be given in each case.