- To obtain a signing you must have a wristband.
- These wristbands will be available from the signing tables located at Level 1 Grand Pavilion and must be worn at the wrist.
- Line-up will commence at 9am upon the convention opening and wristband collection will start once SMASH! doors are officially open.
- Please follow directions from our SMASH! volunteers and signage around the convention on where you can pick up your wristbands.
- There are 9 available tokens (1 for each guest) and there is a limit of 3 wristbands per person.There will be 3 different coloured wristbands corresponding to the type of guest and each one will display the specific guest you wish to receive an autograph from.
- Special rules may apply for certain guests, please check guest pages for further information.
- No video recording or flash photography permitted.
No photography of guests outside of allocated times such as guest specific selfie sessions.
Only the following items can be signed:
- SMASH! Signing Cards
- Official merchandise except for clothing
- Guest Merchandise
SMASH! Guest Department can refuse signing items at their discretion.
Gifts for Guests
Gifts will be accepted during signings and placed into the safekeeping of staff. Gifts of food and drink will not be accepted.
Guest Merchandise Booth
The Guest Merchandise Booth will be opposite the signing tables in Grand Pavilion Level 1. You can pay by either cash and card - however a 2% surcharge will be charged for all card transactions.
Merchandise of TeddyLoid, redjuice, Asami Hagiwara, Yui Kanan and Hana and Baozi will be avaliable.